CHEAP WEBSITE DESIGN
Check our the competition then check back for our cheap website design service.
Specialising in cheap websites for small businesses, self employed and individuals looking to get a website without breaking the bank.
How we use your information.
SIMPLE WE DON'T.
We do not gather any information about you at all.
The only information we will have is that given by you over the phone or email mainly this is contact details only and details about you to build your website.
We do not need any other information.
We do not store your data so we can hastle you later on with rubbish you don't need.
We do not pass your data to any one else to hastle you with rubbish you don't need.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they will form a contract between us and you, your acceptance of which is agreed from the moment you sign our Website Agreement.
We have tried to keep these Terms and Conditions brief, easy to understand, and as straightforward as possible. If you have any questions however, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You (‘the Client’)
Us (NMS Webs, and hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’)
The Website the body of work that is being undertaken, normally consisting of several connected parts, such as consultation, graphic design, website development and/or hosting.
What do both parties agree to?
a.The Client agrees to:
1. Provide the Company, within a reasonable timescale, everything that is requested from you to complete the Project including text, images and other information.
2. Provide the Company with text and images in the format as stated below (see photographs and images)
3. Review the Company’s work, provide feedback, and signoff approval in a timely manner.
4. Make every effort to adhere to all agreed deadlines.
5. Adhere to the payment schedule laid out on our prices page (www.nmswebs.co.uk/pricing), or whereby agreed otherwise.
6. Advise, in advance, of any confidential information to be presented by email, written, or verbally, between both parties. Also, for this to be marked as ‘confidential’ in the subject of the email, or clearly on any written documents.
7. Provide a minimum of one months notice in writing, or by email should you wish to cancel any contract.
b The Company agrees to:
1. Carry out services in a professional and timely manner.
2. Make every effort to adhere to any deadlines agreed between us and you.
3. Make a reasonable number of revisions to the design, layout, colours etc, until you are satisfied with the design concept or such time as both parties feel an agreement is likely to be reached but no more than 2 major revisions. Additional revisions or design work outside the scope of the project will be charged separately.
4. Endeavour to complete requested website revisions or updates within 48 hours, wherever possible. Revision entitlement per month is dependant on your subscription package
5. Maintain up to date skills and knowledge through regular training and research.
1.All websites are developed to work primarily across all major browsers and platforms including other devices such as mobile phones and touch pads. However, the Company cannot guarantee complete and/or long term compatibility across every major browser, platform or handheld device due to updates/upgrades by their respective vendors.
2.The Company cannot guarantee compatibility in old or redundant browser software.
d. Payments and Contract Lengths:
1. All payment schedules can be found on our prices page (www.nmswebs.co.uk/pricing)
2. No design work will start until the design fee is paid in full. Once design work has started, this fee is 100% non refundable.
3. If the client is to cancel their site after the completion, the site will be taken down at the end of the payment period with all data being removed immediately after yearly subscription date has passed. The Company does not offer any transfer service for the site.
4. The company will provide the client with a co.uk domain, this will be a license for 12 months. After the first 12 months, the domain will be included in the annual payment on a yearly basis. e. Content Management Systems:
1. All packages will be developed using our professional website design software.